Instructions for Local Drop-Off or Shipping Bouquets to us
To help the longevity of the bouquet, we recommend putting your bouquet in the fridge and avoid direct sunlight.
For local drop-off, keep in mind the date and times you selected at check-out. Upon your arrival, there will be drop-off boxes located outside of my front door labelled with your order number and last name. These boxes will also have a vase with water so there is no preparation required. This entrance is monitored and is recommended to be used as I do work remotely.
For shipping your bouquet, keep in mind the urgency to ship as soon as possible post your event date as there are so many unknowns and potential travel delays within our province.
- To ensure you are prepared to ship your bouquet, find a box that will allow you to stand your bouquet in.
- Use newspaper, recycling paper or anything that can support the bouquet and the empty space within the box
- Do not use bubblewrap or plastic around your bouquet.
- The day the bouquet is shipped, cut the stems and wrap only the bottom of the bouquet with a wet paper towel in a ziplock bag.
- Any pendants, pins or ribbons will be discarded when received, ensure that these are removed prior to shipping if you wish to keep them and attach all order information to your bouquet prior to shipping (order number, first and last name on order).
- Label your box “Fragile” and send it our way!
As we offer return shipping of your finalized frame, we recommend using Canada Post to ship your bouquet. To avoid the risk of your flowers arriving in unworkable condition, ensure you have selected the best option for them to arrive to us within our recommended timeline.
Our address for local-drop off or shipping of your bouquet is:
10 Munich Place,
St. John’s NL,
Once we receive your bouquet, monitor for status updates by logging into your account. You will be contacted at the designing phase via email.
NOTE: depending on how busy and demanding we are, our current turnaround is expected to be 12-16 weeks. Expect our timeline to extend should we face any delays.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting our business!
- You’re fully covered with our 100% refund policy before your bouquet is dropped off to us. Once we’ve started working on your bouquet, any refunds will be adjusted to reflect the work already done.
- By purchasing a floral preservation piece, you give the artist creative liberty to design the bouquet frame how the artist believes will look best based on the frame design of your choice.
- Once the frame is sealed shut there are no changes that can be made, including frame color.
- Customers are in charge of the shipping or dropping off the bouquet to Precious Preservations within the required timeline.
- If the delivery services loses the package, Precious Preservations is not responsible for the replacement of the bouquet, the cost of the bouquet or the cost of delivery.
- If florals arrive unworkable, Precious Preservations will cancel and only refund up to the total value of your order with Precious Preservations. Precious Preservations is not responsible for the cost of shipping or the total cost of your fresh flowers.
- Bouquets will be worked with-in the condition that it is received (for example; if we receive a wilted and browned white rose, do not expect it to be preserved). It is a case by case basis but Precious Preservations will try to press everything possible.
- Based on certain circumstances, not all flowers in the bouquet will be used due to thickness, flower condition, or lack of space in the frame.
- During the pressing process, flowers do fade and will change color/shade and appearance. This is the beauty of nature!
- Any ribbons/pendants will not be used in the final piece and if they are shipped with the flowers, they will be discarded.
- If your shipping address changes prior to the finalized frame being shipped, it is your responsibility to contact Precious Preservations with notice of change.
- Due to the delicate processes included in the preservation of flowers and the demand within Newfoundland’s short wedding season, there may be delays that can cause the finish time to be later than 12 weeks.
- Should you choose to ship your bouquet, there may be risk that the bouquet will be left on the doorstep or not available to be accepted at the time of drop off. Although this is very unlikely as the door is monitored and other options/solutions are available to prevent this, there may be an off-chance and therefore, we wish to bring it to your attention.
- The customer is responsible for labeling the bouquet and contents in the shipment box prior to shipping. If this is ignored, the contents may be discarded that are not labeled as there is no way to identify that it is yours or linked to an order.
- The designer may design the bouquet in the frame size selected but may recommend upsizing or downsizing should they think it is best suited for your floral arrangement. You will be contacted by Precious Preservations via email during the designing phase and would receive recommendation at this phase. Should you want to proceed with the recommended option, you will either be refunded or requested to additionally deposit to match the cost of the appropriate frame size difference. Precious Preservations must receive an email of approval and the remaining cost to proceed
- If you receive a damaged frame due to our carrier shipment, Precious Preservations may send a return label to repair the piece. If your frame is damaged due to mishandling or other circumstances, we have an option for frame repair that varies in cost depending on the size of the frame.
- Please understand and respect that this process cannot be pressured or changed on a timely basis. It takes a lot of time and detail to press flowers properly, to reconstructing, to designing and contacting, to finalizing and shipping/picking up the final product. You will be contacted at the time of the design process at which your timely response will be required to avoid further delay.
Local Drop Off: keep in mind the date and times you selected at check-out. Upon your arrival, there will be drop-off boxes located outside of my front door labelled with your order number and last name.
Shipping your Bouquet: keep in mind the urgency to ship as soon as possible post your event date as there are so many unknowns and potential travel delays within our province. To ensure you are prepared to ship your bouquet, find a box that will allow you to stand your bouquet in as well as any packing peanuts, newspaper, recycling paper or anything that can support the space and bouquet within the box.